Monday, March 10, 2014

4 months pregnant!!!







The OBGYN appointment went well today. No ultrasound, but we went over birthing options and such. They did find some blood in my urine and I have been having some sharp pains on my lower right side, and back when I pee or have to pee. I told her about my kidney stones last time. She said kidney stone are common for pregnancy and if it gets bad go to the GP and let them take a sample too see if there is any kidney stone dust in it. If so I can go to the hospital and get and ultrasound to see if I have stones. It's not as bad as last time, but it just started the past two days. So drinking loads of water. I will keep an eye on it. Don't want to go into pre-mature labor like I did last time at 27 weeks. So pray I can stage off stones. My 20 week Ultrasound is April-3rd!!!! We get to find out the sex!!! Fingers crossed we find out then!! 
Here are some photos of today. My 4 month baby bump is growing fast, but the rest of my is still normal for now, so that is good :) Trying to get out and walk more and eating small meals here and there. Trying to stage off any unhealthy weight. I got way too heavy last time. So just eating salads, sandwiches and just normal food but not large portions, like I did last time. Staying away from salts as well. I still have some chips, but I limit myself so I don't get water weight. It was painful last time. But all is well and baby is kicking, growing and I love just waiting to feel those tiny kicks on my lower belly. It's the best and normally after I eat. So I love my snacks because I know it won't be long before I feel the baby tapping away in there with it's tiny feet. This baby already has my heart!! So excited to meet it!!! 

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! So glad to hear things are going really smoothly for you so far.

    ReplyDelete