Sunday, June 2, 2013

Growing in faith.


Now with all that being said on my last post, I would like to say, looking back on the past 7 years of our marriage we have been through so much together. Growing in our faith, learning to be empathetic and sympathetic towards others when going through trials. Understanding the Lord more and praising Him through loss, illness, struggles, school, other Christians, family, friends (or lack there of) and learning how to be selfless when loving each other and those around us, and trying to put others before ourselves and praying others will do the same when we are dealing with hurt or grief.
It has been such a blessing for me to talk to other woman going through this hard time in there life and what a honor it is to pray for them and there families. To be able to give love and support to other woman is a blessing and I feel a calling from God. To encourage, hug, give a card, flowers, food, whatever they might need while dealing with surgeries, pain. loss, IVF, or IUI's. The Lord has really taught me what women need and not always words, but a listening ear and an understanding heart.

We have so much more to work on and some days I feel so weak and far from God and feel so unworthy of His love. No one deserves a perfect life, children, money, job, illness free or even salvation. Which makes Christ's love for us so much more sweeter and filled with Grace.
We want our child to learn this as well and see it in our marriage. With being married it is always growing, evolving, changing, but the one thing that stays constant, is our love for the Lord and our love for one another.
When both of our feelings are rubbed raw, on edge with grief, finances, lack of sleep, sick and not knowing what the Lord is wanting from us or where to go, we are both planted firmly in our faith and trusting that through all things the Lord is being glorified. We just pray each and every day that the Lord is pleased with us and sees how much we treasure Him and trust in Him to provide for us spiritually and in all areas of our lives... There are days where I hit rock bottom and it takes all I have to just get up in the morning. The Endometriosis really wears on my body... I pray every day for the Lord to heal me and make it go away, so that I can be the best mom and wife I can be. I have no energy, I'm in pain a lot of the time and having miscarriages is hard on me, my husband and my body. We pray for the Lord to give us the strength to get through it and to proved love and support from those around us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment