Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dealing with Stress...



We are dealing with loads of stress right now...
We are dealing with our miscarriage on May~20th, as well as this IVF cycle we are about to start next week. We are praying the Lord will have mercy on us through this very difficult time and provide us with the love and support we need through our family and friends... If you don't have the support and understanding of family it makes things twice as hard and so stessfull. My heart is breaking over loosing our baby a little over a week ago and I am trying to cope with that as well as the three babies in Oxford. We want these sweet babies to live more than anything and to even think that they could pass away is weighing so heavy on our hearts. People just don't understand all you go through emotionally and physically with IVF. It really does a number on you spiritually, emotionally and least of all financially. I say least of all because we would pay anything just so our babies have a chance at life, but it does kick you in the wallet.  On top of everything, I am sick again. This is twice in two weeks. I think stress and the heartache I have been going through has made my body weaker. Praise the Lord my husband is done with school for this year and I have more help at home with our wonderful little boy, who brings a huge smile to our face each and every day. He is turning 2 next week and we can't wait to celebrate his Birthday!! Praying for the Lord to give him a sibling. He would make such a wonderful Big Brother!! So please keep this family in your prayers. We really need love and support right now. 
Thank you... 












Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer.




No comments:

Post a Comment