Monday, June 3, 2013

Big Boy Bed.


This is not a photo of Tallis but the bed we got him. 
We put Tallis' Big Boy bed together last night (It's in the shape of a digger truck) haha! He loved it!! We put him in it with his blankets and stuff toy... Justin and I talked to him about being a big boy now and he has to stay in his new bed all night. We kissed him, shut the door and 2min later I see the door handle being pulled on and little fingers gripping the door and me meeting him face to face, (trying not to laugh) saying, Tallis... Your suppose to be in your big Boy bed... I walked him back and talked to him again telling him he has big boy freedom of having a bed and to say in it. I told him if he gets up again he would be back in the crib. He said BYE MAMA 3x's to get rid of me, and I said alright, goodnight I love you... Less then a min later he was opening the door again. So needless to say he slept in his crib last night. Baby steps, LOL! We will try this every night till he understands that that is his new bed. He looks so cute all tucked into his new bed... My baby is a little boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment