Friday, May 10, 2013

Reading up on others blogs.



I have been reading through blogs as you tend to do when your about to go through another transfer or even your first one, to get encouragement and positive news. I ran across this one and I just love how excited I get every time I read a blog of an IVF that works. I tear up and and praise the Lord for the life He has given to the couple that has been through so much pain with infertility, Endometriosis, miscarriages and infancy loss. If your reading this you have most like have gone through some of these things and or know someone who has. It is such a hard burden to bare. I do pray for you ladies that come on my blog and encourage me and and tell me what your going through. And I get so excited for you, truly shout for joy, when you get such wonderful news of a baby on the way. But on the other hand I morn when you have had a loss and the Lord for whatever reason has shut that door... And I am so sorry for the pain your going through. I have been there for both so I know how it feels. All I wanted to say is this. Your being prayed for and all is not lost, just another path to go down and the path always gives us more than we could ever imagine. It might take a while and not what you would have expected, but even better. So please be encouraged by that and keep trusting in the Lord and His provisions. Praise him through your periods, but is is also okay to weep for your losses... Give yourself time and surround yourself with people who love you and are praying for you. Stay in the Word and try to stay positive... Love to you all, my infertility sisters.
I'm praying for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment