Tuesday, April 16, 2013

First appointment in May...


Well friends the time has come. We have our first appointment on May~2. They are going to do a scan of my uterus to check the lining and go over the Meds I need to be on before the transfer. The transfer will be in July~22 as of now, if all goes well. We have been waiting for this for the past 2 1/2 years... We are praying for peace and for the Lord to prepare our hearts for what is to come, good or bad. We pray our babies are okay and that they survive, but it is in The Lords hands and my husband and I have to put our trust in Him. I am really quite on edge about the whole thing if truth be told and I know you understand what I am going through if you have been in my shoes. It never gets any easier preparing yourself for IVF. Please keep us in your prayers and pray for the protection over 3 blessings in Oxford... 

No comments:

Post a Comment