Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mothers Day in the UK.


My sweet husband got me flowers for Mothers Day here in the UK. He bought me 8 flowers total. 
One flower for every embryo baby we lost, one for the one I miscarried when pregnant with Tallis. Three more flowers for the remaining embryos we have waiting in Oxford... And a flower for our son Tallis. It has been a tearful day for us remembering our little ones and celebrating the life God has given us. We are praying for a successful transfer this summer. May the Lord be with the moms out there that are dealing with loss. I pray the Lord brings you peace and comfort this year, and to bless your home with a little one in your arms... Happy Mothers Day, remember you are a mom. Just because you did not give birth does not make you any less of a mom. We get to spend all eternity with our babies. What a reunion we will have with them... What a sweet day that will be. 
Love to you all, my IVF sisters. 

Remember some of the most Godly men, came from mothers with infertility problems... Samuel being one of them. 
1 Samuel 1:20

So in the course of time Hannah became pregnant and gave birth to a son. She named him Samuel, saying, “Because I asked the Lord for him.”



No comments:

Post a Comment