Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tallis Corban Eugene Estrada is HERE!!!






Sunday June-5th at 7:00 my water broke at home, and by 5:56am Monday morning out popped our little guy. He entered the world 7.14 pounds and 20 inches long with a head full of hair. He is the sweetest baby :) We love to sit and look at him and kiss his little feet and chubby cheeks :) The first week was a bit tough because I had internal tearing and stitching. They almost did a
C-Section on me, but I pushed threw it. We have been in love ever since. He took to breast feeding right away and my milk came on day 3. I am so very tired and sore but it is so worth waking up next to him every day and seeing that beautiful little face... Here are some photo's of him. I will post more later :) Love, Laura

2 comments:

  1. He's precious! Congrats to you! I am so happy that you have a healthy little boy in your arms. We are so blessed, aren't we? Enjoy every moment. It goes by so quickly and you will miss it soon. And just know the sleepless nights will pass sooner than later. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! He is so sweet and I love just holding him and looking at him. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about what a blessing his truly is. I can't imagine our life with out him... He is such a gift.

    ReplyDelete