Thursday, June 2, 2011

How am I feeling??

Well first I am dealing with tons of lower back pain and cramping. Last time I was checked I was 1cm and 60% effaced. I go in today at 3:30 to see where I'm at and if I have progressed. I'm feeling nauseous and having really bad acid reflux. I had really bad back labor last night that lasted for 4 hours and thought this is it!! But then it stopped and I went to bed and got some sleep. It is starting to hit me that this is really happening. We have his crib up and his diapers ready and looking at it all makes it so very real and we just sit there and look at, like wow... This is really going to happen!! We are really going to have a baby! We are so excited and can't wait to see him in his little bed :) I'm just going to look at him for hours, over and over again. Please pray he comes soon and that it is fast and safe delivery. I will let you know how things go today :)

1 comment:

  1. Its crazy that 4 days later he was born!! What a wonderful blessing he is!!

    ReplyDelete