Sunday, March 20, 2011

My First Baby Shower!!! 28 Weeks Pregnant!


SO... I had my very first baby shower :) My mom did a great job. I had people from church, Friends, and Family show up. It was so wonderful... We got a bunch of wonderful gifts for our little boy and was blessed beyond belief. This is a photo of Erin and me at the baby shower. We are due within days of each other. She is 3 days behind me in IVF. We were both beaming with happiness over our little guys. We have both been through a lot with infertility and it is always so nice catching up with her and being able to compare notes :) We are both right on track with our pregnancies and we can't wait to hold our little boys!!
Thank you Lord for your abundant love and blessings you have given us. Thank you for in-trusting these precious little souls to us.

2 comments: