Monday, March 7, 2011

Kidney Stones at 26 weeks Pregnant....


So I found out what was causing a lot of my pain... I went to the Hospital on Friday because of severe sharp pains in my lower back and lower abdomen (mostly left side). They tested my urine and it came back positive for Kidney Stones.
Can I just say OUCH!!!! I was in SO much pain on Thursday night!! But praise the Lord it was nothing too serious and the baby is fine. They gave me a shot in the hospital to stop my contractions. My bladder on top of the pain I was going through was irritating my uterus and causing it to have small consistent contractions. The shot they gave me, was to stop pre-term labor. It made me very jumpy and shaky... no fun at all. The Shot was not a pleasant one either, it hurt!!
So needless to say, my Friday night was not very much fun, but at least we found out what was causing all the pain and soreness...
The tests came back saying... NO MORE KIDNEY STONES!!! YAY!! They said I must have passed it the night before because all that is left is sand particles. I was SO relived to find out that I would not be passing any more stones!!
Thank you Lord for your many blessings and for the baby to be healthy and safe :)

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post. Many thanks for providing these details.



    Here is my website; back spasms treatment natural

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog right here! Additionally your web site quite a
    bit up very fast! What host are you using?
    Can I get your affiliate hyperlink for your host? I wish
    my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    Take a look at my blog; florist tape splitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been browsing on-line more than three hours today, but I never discovered any
    attention-grabbing article like yours. It's lovely value enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet shall be much more useful than ever before.

    My web page - cylex-florida.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited various blogs however the audio feature for audio songs current at this website is
    in fact fabulous.

    My blog post: back pain medication over the counter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing I'm 15 weeks and passed some today at home it sucked... no contractions thank god

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I've been feeling EXACTLY the same way right now! The back and abdominal pain and where they're localized, the contractions, everything! I'm 30 weeks now. But the shot they gave me was to numb the pain (I was feeling 9 on a scale of 10 :( no fun). They did however gave me oral meds to stop the contractions. Took home oral antibacterial antibiotics and started passing out stones! It's agonizing, so I feel you :) I pray my next result show no stones anymore... anyway hugs to us both and hopefully nothing that horrible happens to us again or to anybody for that matter! Good luck with the pregnancy!! Glad to have read your post!

    (my page is under construction so i don't have anything to share :( sorry)

    ReplyDelete