Friday, February 25, 2011

25 weeks pregnant!!

This week has been tough on me.. I have been in a lot of pain. It is hard for people to understand why I am always in such pain, but I'm dealing with a bladder disease ( ICC ), Endometriosis, & Hyper-stimulation. So the past week or so I have been dealing with bladder and lower back pain all on the left side. So bad that, I can't stand up, walk, or sleep. It's been killing me today. It is such a chore for me to get up and go potty. I get up and my body goes into horrible pain and I have to lean on the counter and try to breath through the pain... Let's just say it is taking me a while to walk back to bed. I did my glucose test on Monday. It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I did the orange drink and it tastes like sweet, sweet tang. then a hour later they drew my blood. I should hear back from the Dr's soon on the out come. My hands and feet are swelling quite a bit and not going down. I drink tons of water to keep the swelling down, but it does not seem to help too much.
My appetite has gotten bigger in the past day or so. I think it is because he is packing fat on. I eat my fruit (Apple, Mango and strawberries) and love celery and peanut butter. He is loving it too!!

He is doing great. He is kicking up a storm and is growing so long. He stretches from my pubic bone all the way up to about 4 inches above my belly button. He makes my whole tummy jump and I love sitting in bed feeling him squirm and move under my finger tips. He is a very active little guy :) I think we will have our hands full once he is born, LOL! But we are SUPER excited to meet him!! Thank you for all your prayers. They are greatly appreciated!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful information уou prοvіde in youг artіcles.
    Ι ωіll booκmaгκ your blog and cheсk again
    hегe regulaгlу. I'm quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    Feel free to visit my page - vitamin e for acne

    ReplyDelete