Thursday, January 20, 2011

19 Weeks Pregnant!!


So this week, I am feeling him all the time. Jumping, kicking, twisting, and rolling. Whenever he rolls I feel a lot of pressure. My husband can now feel him on the outside and he just sits there waiting to feel him kick with his hand on my tummy. He loves spending his time feeling the baby move.
I have been dealing with insomnia for the past week and it is slowly getting better. I am just so sleepy all the time and can't seem to get my energy up. But the baby is going non-stop. He is always active. He will sleep for about a hour or two, then he is up kicking again, LOL! So cute. My tummy has gotten larger and really firm. I am starting to feel pregnant. I guess when you go through so many years with out getting pregnant it is hard to come to the realization of your pregnancy. I am always shocked and surprised when I feel him kick, and before I hop in the shower. I see my BIG belly and I'm like wow, I'm really PREGNANT!! Then I thank you Lord for this baby and then I cray for like the 100th time that day.
It truly is a miracle having a child and feeling it grow inside of you everyday...
I love my sweet baby boy :)

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say thank for for your blog. I found your blog searching for the controversies between Christianity and IVF. I am also a Christian. I will be most likely starting my IVF journey soon, and I'm hoping I don't get judged for seeking this route. I read through a bunch of your posts, and it is so inspiring! So, I just wanted to say hi and thanks, and if you don't mind I'd like to follow you through the rest of your pregnancy. :) Congratulations, and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It is such a blessing having this baby. I never thought I would be pregnant, but the Lord opened a door for us, okay more like flung them open with free IVF in the UK. This child is such a blessing and the Lords hand has been on this whole process, with prayer on our part and Grace, Love, and Tenderness on His... We thank the Lord everyday for his sweet baby. I can't wait to hold him in my arms. That is going to be a glorious day for my husband and me :) Just keep having faith in His timing for your child. The Lord works in mysterious and wondrous ways :)
    God Bless, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the baby is healthy and lives a good life. Just make sure that you take care of yourself and follow all of the doctors orders! Enjoy every minute of God's blessing! I wish you the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    how much does ivf cost

    ReplyDelete