Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 weeks Pregnant


Yes, this is me at only 12 weeks pregnant!! I am HUGE!! My ovaries have not gone down and the baby keeps growing so my tummy is quite compacted. I am in pain a lot due to my uterus pushing on my ovaries (size of tangerines) and my uterus is a little bigger than a grapefruit. So needless to say everyone thinks I am like 5 months pregnant. I say NOPE... I am due around June 13-16th. I am getting the hormonal headaches a lot this past week and having a lot of sharp pains in my ovaries/ Uterus and in turn makes it hard for me to sleep, walk, and go to the bathroom. I keep thinking maybe they are finally going down now, but I don't know because
I just moved back to the States and have yet to find a OB & GYN. It is hard trying to find one that will know what I am going through. I need an understanding doctor and one that will take there time with us. So please pray we find a good one and a good Hospital to deliver in. I will post photos of the baby as soon as I get another photo. I can't wait to see our sweet little jumping bean!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww you look so precious though :) :) - good luck with the new OB/Gyn. I want to find a new one as well, the one I go to hear only does Gyn, so if we have a baby while we live here I'll have to switch. I'd like to find one who will know me BEFORE I'm pregnant to go to....we shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It is so hard finding someone you can trust. I have heard of it being such a nightmare dealing with insensitive doctors and doctors not taking there time with nerves parent like us and not answering questions. so we are in deep prayer for a good one and one that will be with us through out this pregnancy. Praying for you while your going through trying to get pregnant. We know how stressful and heartbreaking it can be. Hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very common in pregnancy to not be able to sleep, no matter how exhausted you feel. I too have had sharp abdomen pains and was worried about what was wrong. but i dont think you need to stress too much about it, but if you need to put your mind at ease, a doctor's advice would help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking
    for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you personally?

    I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome weblog!

    Feel free to visit my blog: amaderjagat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites
    I stumbleupon every day. It will always be
    exciting to read articles from other writers and practice a little something from
    other websites.

    Check out my web site workouts for vertical

    ReplyDelete