Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2nd Trimester!!!

My sister Elizabeth and me.
I can't wait to spend Christmas with my family this year!!

The house is decorated for Christmas!!

And last but not not least!!

Yeah!! We made it!! This is how big our baby is this week! I can't believe how fast our little one is growing. I had really bad growing pains this past week and I even finally felt the baby move, but only for a second. It was the coolest thing!! I was on my back watching T.V. and about 2 1/2 inches below my belly button I felt it rolling then it stopped. I wanted to cry I was so excited. I have never felt that before and I can't wait to feel the baby again and hopefully soon! Still looking for a OB & GYN but we can't get anyone to call us back.... Please pray we get in soon. It has been three weeks since we had our sonogram and have yet to be examined as well. I always get nervous when I don't see the baby in a while... I am always praying over this sweet baby and for the Lord to protect it. Hope to put a photo of the baby up soon for you :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Second trimester! I have been having some major growing pains as well this week. Your house looks beautiful and so festive. I hope you can get in to a Dr. really soon, I don't blame you for being worried. We won't have another sonogram until 20 weeks. I get to hear the heartbeat on Friday though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so envious! I want to hear the heartbeat!! I have not seen a doctor going on a month now... This is taking forever and is driving me insane not seeing our little one. But the growing pains are comforting/ painful but at least I know something is still going on in there :) Just praying all is well and that we get to see baby peach very soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete