Thursday, December 30, 2010

16 Weeks Pregnant!!



So today we are 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant. this week was quite a shock for me. I started to lactate!! It was so weird but cool! On top of that my breasts are killing me and have grown just in the past 3-4 days. I just got a new bra and I am already growing out of it! Another cool thing I am experiencing more every day is the baby kicking! I have lost track of how many times a day it is kicking. It is always in the same spot. I was riding in the car with my mom bringing back some wings from Beef O' Brady's for our husbands and smelling the hot wings made the baby kick me hard! As well as me singing in church then sitting down it started kicking up a storm! I am loving it. I know it is the Lords way of comforting me through this time of not seeing my little one. I finally get to see the baby Jan-3rd (Monday) and will hopefully get to find the sex out. We are so excited just to hopefully see it on my 17 week mark. Last time we saw the baby it was only 10 weeks old. We are over due for some one on one time with this sweet baby. Please pray the doctors get to let us have a ultrasound. I will post photos as soon as we get home, but will not reveal the sex of the baby till the family knows first :) Hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Christmas season.
Love, Laura

1 comment:

  1. I have been a regular reader of your posts. I jump out of my seat to read your posts they look so heart touching and sensitive. Do you see any changes in weight being gained a few pounds when you are 16 weeks pregnant? I do feel this change.

    ReplyDelete