Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thankful For The Life Inside Of Me :)


We are so grateful for the life living inside of me :) The Lord has been so gracious to me and my husband for allowing us to love the life He has handed to us... Thank you Lord for your comforting words from the bible and for you loving me. No matter what happens from this day on, you still created life and entrusted it to us.
There are so many hurting women out there that have dealt with pain and loss and I am one of them. In saying that, those woman should know better than anyone to try to stay positive, and encourage one another during the early stages of pregnancy. Please try to be positive, sensitive, and happy for women like me and many other woman that have struggled so many years with trying to get pregnant. The excitement that comes with a positive sign is such a happy moment when you are finally blessed with life. I am so blessed to have Erin as a IVF pregnancy buddy!! Thank you sweet girl for walking with me through this time. I am so excited to go through this pregnancy with you and your little ones as well as to be due within a couple days of me!!
I am loving looking at all the little things to get for a nursery :) I'm a Mom now and always will be one from this day forward... That is a blessing all on its own :) Thank you Lord for knitting this life together inside of me day by day. Please women stay positive and don't allow yourself to feel defeated going into this. Have peace in knowing that no matter what, that positive is still a positive and your a mom :) So you look at those baby clothes and plan until you get a different outcome. Don't allow this wait of the first 3 months to crush your happiness for this pregnancy. Yes anything can happen, but that is life... You can't keep living your life already defeated. Your pregnant and you should be excited!! I'm not telling you to buy anything your first trimester, but it is okay to look and start planing for the life inside of you :) Who cares what others say and think or say to you, this is your pregnancy, not theirs. This is your happy moment, so live it and be happy. I don't know the outcome of my pregnancy but I am not going to hide and live in a closet till I hold the babies in my arms. That is just no way to live. Celebrate the life you have right now, because the baby/ babies are there now, right this moment and needs your love, prayer.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him,

and he will make your paths straight.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I keep having so many doubts, did telling people jinx this gift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No jinxing can happen :) I had someone tell me that 4 weeks is to early for me to be looking at baby stuff. This was my response to that. People have no idea what you and I have gone through to get to where we are. And if they do then they should know better than to say something like that... I have lived the past 3 years wanting to look at baby things and never getting a chance to. Everyone keeps saying don't tell anyone till your 3 months pregnant. But how can people pray for me and the babies inside of me if they don't know? If something happens, then it happens and I will have the support of those around me to get me through it. I am not going to allow myself to hide this joy and love I have for my babies. And yes I will look at baby beds, clothes, toys and many more things, because it helps me to stay positive and excited over the life living thriving in me.
    Oh.. Also guess what? I am moving back to FL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    How are you feeling these days? I am huge!! Seriously looking 4 months right now. Plus my tummy is so sore from stretching! are you getting that? Or am I that only one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely know how you feel about the support if something does happen. Florida! What part? Can we meet in person finally? Too cool! I have some bloating and my boobs are sore but that is it. I have a constant sensation in my uterus area, not really a cramp just a reminder that there are beans in there thriving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orlando, FL but my mom lives in Brandon so can definitely meet and maybe go baby shopping!!

    My soreness feels like I have been doing about 1,000 crunches a day! It is so weird! My boobs kill me in the morning then the rest of the day they are sore but not as bad. Then I get sharp pain out of nowhere. It is hard for me to sit up straight because my tummy muscles are so sore, I am thinking from all the cramping? It could be my Endometriosis acting out against all the progesterone I had pumping through my system? Who knows... I am calling tomorrow and seeing if what I am going through is okay...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doctor told me it is normal and that because my ovaries got hyper-stimulated it is going to be a while for my tummy to go down but then it will pop back out for the babies, LOL! I have a feeling it wont go back down but keep growing. She said all the cramping is from the IVF and that normal woman getting pregnant don't go through this and how well my body responded to all the drugs. Feeling better today and less worried over it. I am just going to keep plugging away.
    I am SO EXCITED over the Ultrasound next week!!!

    ReplyDelete