Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So Far So Good.


So far so good :) Just some cramping here and there but no spotting. I am starting to get morning sickness but more of an all day thing. It really depends on what I am smelling. My hairspray makes me sick as well as frying meat.. but I am loving chili!! I woke up and ate some for breakfast because cereal makes me want to gag... Weird I know. Feeling dizzy a bit but I think my body is starting to settle down some and is getting use to the babies :) Can't wait till two weeks from now when we go in for a ultra sound!! We are going to get a video camera so that we can tape it. I can't wait to hear there heartbeat!
I am praying for Erin from (A Journey To Our Baby) Blog. She is going to take her test soon, and we are praying it is a positive. She is a couple days behind me. Please Lord let her babies be okay and thriving inside of her belly right now. Please put your hands of protection on her and her babies. Hang in there and know that we are thinking about you...
Love, Laura

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Laura, your support has meant so much to me. I caved this morning. . .BFP! Prayer does work! Maybe we will be on a twin journey together as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how happy I am for you both!!!! I'm so excited that our due dates are a couple days apart!!! Praise the Lord for this wonderful babies blessing!

    ReplyDelete