Thursday, October 28, 2010

Freaked Out!


Last night I had two intervals of sharp cramping pain. My lower back tightened up and was accompanied by a cold sweat and me wanting to vomit. I went upstairs after these two awful cramps to go potty and when I wiped, it was like someone had cut me down there. It was pure red blood... Nothing heavy but there was a blood clot and it was enough to scare me half to death and caused a crying jig on the toilet... I was begging God to keep the baby safe and growing strong. This was the first time I had bleed at all, so yes it freaked me out!! Through the night the blood turned to light pink then by this morning it was brown. I called the IVF clinic anyways and they said as long as it is not a heavy period (soaking pad kind) not to worry about it. They want me to call tomorrow to see how I am doing. I told them how sore I was waking up this morning. My uterus and insides felt like it has had a good workout! With my tummy sore and watching it change shape and position, it kind of throws you off a bit. My tummy is becoming more pointy instead of bloated every where. Yesterday I was 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant and this is common around this time of pregnancy. I feel like the baby has grown so much just within the past couple days. The past 2-3 days I have been falling asleep from 3:00pm-5:00pm and I can't help it. I just pass out! All good signs and I just pray the pregnancy stays strong and moving forward. The bleeding is so stressful and if you have gone through what we have you will understand what fear we had gone through last night... Please keep us in your prayers and for the baby to stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment