Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Feeling a bit stressed...


We just got back from our trip to Bath. It was beautiful but the walking around was a bit too much for me. I almost fainted this morning in the bathroom and got really sick at the B&B breakfast table, cold sweat and all. I also keep wanting to fall asleep in public places. Today I fell asleep in a Costa coffee for hour and 1/2 to 2 hours!! My sweet husband just let me sleep on the couch while we waited for our bus back to Oxford. My tummy is most definitely poking out. But even with all the symptoms, I am still freaking out about tomorrow. I am so scared we are going to go into the ultrasound and not see a heartbeat. I keep having nightmares about things like this. I have to stop and pray about it and ask for the Lord to calm my spirit and give me peace. Justin had a dream last night that we had a little boy and that he was beautiful. He had Justin's eyes but my face. We want theses babies so bad and for them to be safe. I keep thinking it is too good to be true, but all life is like that. We don't deserve anything, but the Lord blesses us because He loves us, and sometimes He withholds blessing and we might never know why...
So we just need to keep plugging away and keep trusting in Him and pray for His Grace on our life and our children's lives...
Please pray for us tomorrow and for the babies to be safe and healthy growing inside of me. Thank you for your support during this time.
Christ's Love, Justin and Laura

2 comments:

  1. Good luck today! I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your ultrasound goes well today! Can't wait to hear how many babies you have in there!!

    ReplyDelete