Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cravings....



I am still really bloated, but the cramping has gown down some. I am going through all day morning sickness. I was craving Subway Sandwiches but when my husband brought them home I could not eat them. I have been so hungry but as soon as I smell or taste anything I want to gag! But I will take this any day if this means the babies are doing well and growing strong. I am drinking lots of water and I did get strawberries down last night and today. I am okay with Pasta, like Spaghetti, Manicotti, ravioli, and I am craving Meximelts from Taco Bell, but no Taco Bells here or Olive Gardens in the UK :( Oh well moving back home next month so I am sure there will be tons there, YUM! As long as I can get something down that is what I am eating. I was so frustrated last night, because I kept taking a bite out of my sandwich and putting it down so that I would not barf... If you know me, you know that this is torture. I love food and I love to eat!! My friend Sheri was right, being pregnant was the best weight-loss plan she had ever been on :) Everything is thin on me, my face, bum, arms, but my boobs and tummy are growing and I love it!! I can't wait to go out and get maternity clothes. As of now I only have one pair of pants I can wear, everything else is too small. Bring on the BABY belly!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you having morning sickness already. Mine has not hit yet. Just extreme exhaustion and sore boobs. I hope it doesn't last too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the sleepy part comes and goes. But at night I pee all night. I am getting up about 4 times a night then around 5:00am I can't sleep... So I am out of it all day, lol!! Boobs are feeling a bit better and so is the cramping but I do get pinches here and there and it is cool because I know something is still going on down there :) every pregnancy is different, I just pray I don't have morning sickness the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. You might be one of the lucky ones and not ever get sick :) That would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete