Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Praying for our Babies :)

The Day we got Implanted with the Twins
Sep-25th

We are still trying to cope with the news we got on Sunday about our remaining babies... It's not an easy thing to be going through for either of us...
One thing we have been doing is talking to the two in my belly and telling them to hang on and that we love them and can't wait to meet them and hold them in our arms in 9 months. We also pray over them and read the bible to them.
I take my test next Wednesday morning to find out how they are doing and if they have implanted. As of now... I am a mom and Justin is a dad and we are pregnant. I have been having mild cramping, and avoiding foods I would normally eat because I am getting queazy... Hopefully all really good signs of pregnancy. But I am taking it easy and getting my rest because well... I am so sleepy all the time and the rainy weather is not helping, LOL! Please keep praying for our two precious babies in my tummy. Pray they hold on and get all burrowed in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment