Friday, August 27, 2010

Side Effects.


I am on day-8 of down regulation and I believe I have reached all the horrid side effect one can get on this stuff.

Migraines
Heavy Bloating
Sore Breasts
Larger Breasts
Heavy Cramping
nausea
heart palpitations
feeling on edge...
Crying a lot

But surpassingly enough my mood has been great! My husband said I seem less stressed out and more lovey dovey :)
I was supposed to start my cycle yesterday but not even spotting...? I normally spot three days before my cycle because of my Endometriosis, but nothing. I guess this means it is working but it might take a bit longer for me?

Any-who... My next Apt. is Sep-7th for blood work. Pray I get to base line soon so we can start injections on Sep-9th :)




4 comments:

  1. oh I hope I don't have all those lovely side effects to look forward to this coming week. I start my down regulation Monday. I hope you start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The three major things I have all the time is Bloating, Very Sore Breasts and they have blown up big time... as well as cramping, and restless sleep... Just think.. It will only last a few weeks and that is it.
    You might not even get the symptoms. you might be one of the lucky ones and coast right through :) Drink some hot calming tea... It helps me feel better :) Let me know how the injection goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love to hear from new followers! You are so very sweet.

    I hope and pray this is finally it for you!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the encouraging news! What a blessing :) I am so happy the Lord has blessed you and has allowed this IVF cycle to work for you. I can't wait to hear more about the pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete