Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Pain is Everywhere...


This pain won't let up... The drug I am on is making me really sick. I am cramping heavily and my down regulation bleed has started full force today and it is HEAVY... I didn't know that I was going to be this sick. I can't even get off the couch long enough to take a shower before my cramping starts up and I am am hunched over in tears. It feels like my uterus is on fire, my breasts feel like that are falling off and my tummy is so bloated that it is hard as a rock... Please Lord let me get through this. My husband had to go to church today with out me... I am so sick of pain running my life... I am sick of feeling sick. I pray this pregnancy works and that my Endo is put in hibernation for the next 9 months and that I can finally hold my precious baby... Sorry for the venting but, I am just so sleepy and warn out from not sleeping well on this drug and can't get any relief from all this pain in my abdomen. Justin is picking me up a heating pad tonight. Thank you Lord for heating pads. I would be on ibuprofen, but they said I can't take that on this drug and the one I can take, does not even touch the pain... Please pray for the Lord to give me some relief from this pain and for me to get some rest... I can't sleep when I am hurting so much...

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, I am so sorry that you have to go through all of this just for the CHANCE to have a baby. The heating pad should help. You can also take a tube sock and fill it with uncooked rice, tie it in a know and microwave for 60-90 seconds for an instant heating pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so smart with the sock!! Thank you :) My lower back is killing me as well.. I just think that my Endo is flaring up with this bleed. I really do hope this works and we can have a baby at the end of all this. It will be well worth all the pain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything I can do to help? I'm up for cooking, cleaning, mindless companionship (even the 'mind-full' sort)! Just say the word... and call my on my mobile (07814 947 854) because I still don't have internet at the house!

    ReplyDelete