Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day Three of Sniffing Hormone. (AKA) My 32nd Birthday.


My husband took me to place called Shanghai 30's for my Birthday tonight. Then we went to see the movie Salt. Action pack girl power movie, to which I sniffed in the middle of at 10:00pm :) Good day all in all, but the hormones are making me feel nerves, shaky, Bloated as well as headaches... It is only day three. I also started cramping on my way home tonight... I don't know if that is a good sign or not? Oh well, I am just chilling and trying not to stress too much about it.
I will keep the updates coming...
Love, Laura

2 comments:

  1. uh oh is that what I have to look forward to? I start August 30th.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope your birthday wish comes true this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My body always gets those side effects on stuff like this... No fun. But don't worry. You will prbably just get a couple hot flashes and a little moody and that's it... Hopefully. Sorry I did not mean to scare you. I think the Cramping is from the Endometriosis shutting down...

    ReplyDelete